Skip to main content

Luke 15

 Read the Whole Bible in 0ne Year.

See Other Bible Versions for Fresh Insight.

[The KING Version for this chapter coming soon!]

Comments

  1. #Lk15v7 I don't need angels cheering me on just so I live for the Lord. I'm not egotistical. I will not add myself to my Pastor's list of prodigals being prayed for repentance and revival. I don't serve and volunteer in the ministry to get people's attention. It's not about me.
    But yes, I want the angels to rejoice with resounding joy and deafening decibels in Heaven as I personally evangelize and take part in soul-winning activities. I join the Hosts of Heaven in cheering and worshipping my God my Savior.
    "In the same way, I tell you that there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous ones who do not need to repent." BSB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!
Please use the comment box below.