And the L ORD appeared to him in the plains of Mamre, as he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day. 2 And he lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, three men stood by him. And when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground 3 and said, “My Lord , if now I have found favor in your sight, pass not away, I pray you, from your servant. 4 Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet and rest yourselves under the tree; 5 and I will fetch a morsel of bread and you comfort your hearts. After that, you may pass on, for therefore you have come to your servant.” And they said, “Do so, as you have said.” 6 And Abraham hastened into the tent to Sarah, and said, “Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth.” 7 And Abraham ran to the herd and fetched a calf, tender and good, and gave it to a young man, and he hastened to have it dr...
Eternal Joy: The Answer to Depression (p2)
ReplyDelete#John14v6 Jesus says unto him, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man comes unto the Father, but by Me."
Jesus is the Way out of depression. You only have to ask.
Jesus is the Truth that sets us free from that overwhelming weight of despair.
Jesus is the Life - our very life, the air we breathe. He is the Sustainer.
Jesus "says"… He speaks in our now, right now.
Jesus is the "I am." He is here, right now, in this very moment, right where you are.
Right here and now, as you're reading these write up, just whisper those words of asking the Lord Jesus for help. Then, anticipate.